IVF Support Acupuncture & Reproductive Acupuncture
At Launceston Acupuncturist lead practitioner Dr. (CM) Rose Spiteri is experienced in working with couples undergoing IVF and can provide IVF support acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine to complement Western medical procedures. Our clinic works closely with your other medical professionals to ensure efficacy and safety of treatment.
Recent studies have acknowledged that IVF support acupuncture is successful in enhancing IVF outcomes. At Launceston Acupuncturist, we use a variety of Traditional Chinese Medicine modalities to assist the IVF process including:
- Support acupuncture for all stages of IVF including preconception, egg collection support and pre-and post-embryo transfer
- Acupuncture treatments to discourage uterine contraction and reduce the likelihood of miscarriage
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture treatments to counter the side effects of western medical drugs used in IVF
- Acupuncture to regulate hormones and improve response to hormonal stimulation
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for stress management, relaxation and improved wellbeing
- Nutritional therapy and Chinese herbal medicine to assist with fertility and support a healthy and successful pregnancy
- Remedial massage treatments to improve circulation and reduce stress
If you are considering undergoing IVF or would like to discuss reproductive acupuncture options, please contact Launceston Acupuncturist for a comprehensive consultation.